Sunday, March 7, 2010

Typical Sundays...

Weird it's actually being Seattley outside, I spy the Space Needle! I'm getting some much procrastinated homework done here at Bauhaus with a little help from Justin Vernon. He is better known from his band Bon Iver, but he did a bunch of solo stuff before Bon Iver formed.Perfect study music. Anyways- gettin' work in so I can play tonight; Faire's notorious Sunday 'ReRun' night has been the cafe's biggest event, turn-out wise, and considering I basically spent my weekend there, why not cap it off right? The past two nights there's been some nice open mic/jam madness going on and it was tight, my boy Mo tore up the open mic on Friday...I'll upload some mp3's in the near future, like 45 minutes when I'm trying to distract myself from this English paper again... But Faire has some real good vibes, and we heard Sunday's are the night to be there so check for some pictures/videos later tonight! Back to the homework grind...hope it's not gray where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment