Monday, March 8, 2010

Faire

Your Weekly R&R: A deer thing in Wyoming bats it's eyelashes as we drive by...



R&R= Random Roadtrip image...I know I'm a genius. I'm thinking weekly..HAPPY MONDAY! Can someone tell me this gazelle/deer looking creature...we came across it on some backroad, and apparently someone caught her eye..

Anyways..Here's some shots/ videos from the Faire tonight, we just got back. There were actually alot more people there last night, but tonight the jazz band was awesome, and we saw some young talent in a rapper from Detroit, King Pulse. I took a video of his first song but didn't record a a piece he flipped to If I Ruled the World, pretty tight though. Mo was going on too late and a couple of us wanted to eat/go to bed so we left early..I could probably hear him from my window if I tried hard enough I'm right next to Faire. Anyways, here's the failure of shots and a couple videos I got...With some other stuff to make up for it. If the videos don't work check later in the day I'm tired..


Goodnight Seattle.



No comments:

Post a Comment