Sunday, March 7, 2010

Intro


So
I figured while I up and dipped to the beautiful Northwest over the summer, I might as well find some online real estate where I can leave all my shit,- my photo's, videos, songs, recordings, thoughts, lyrics, designs whatevaa. I should have done this six months ago, anyways-Seattle is pretty awesome, and I'm gonna try to keep this up to date so I can show you haters! No but really I just want a place where I can throw down all my stuff, everything I'm going through at that certain time... What I'm doing, creating, hanging with/at; how we get it done here.. That's why this is THA BASEMENT, where you can find anything; your pop's varsity, your old trophy's, like all the nostalgics you know. I'm making this nostalgic, if not for anyone but myself, I'm not trying to brag , I've never been about that, just about showing my experiences.
In the Summer of 2009 we (see photo above) drove to Seattle, Washington and I have been living here ever since. I love Massachusetts and it will always be my home but there's something about it here. I'll try to show you, so check out tha basement and see how I'm livin in the 206.

Oh - an intro to some SEA Hip-hop, get acclimated.

No comments:

Post a Comment